Connected Retail Software for
- Optimize your in-store, online, and mobile channel performance;
- Improve inventory, cash flow and cross channel sales;
- Create unrivaled customer loyalty; and
- Make better business decisions.
Our experts are here to answer your questions.
Plan to Customer
Avanade Connected Retail Software lets you create top-level strategies and drilled-down plans showing tasks that will accomplish your business goals. Whether planning, sourcing, marketing or supplying products, Avanade’s tools let you realize financial goals by accurately meeting demand and getting the right products to the right customers at the right time.
- Analyze corporate, financial and merchandise goals and create detailed plans and timelines based on tasks required for each location, channel and key item;
- Gain better visibility of customer behavior, purchase patterns, and seasonal performance to identify more profitable product placement opportunities;
- Optimize space planning and distribution whether in-store, online, or in the catalog;
- Create powerful marketing plans that incorporate cross-channel advertising, campaign management, price life cycle management, promotions, and loyalty marketing; and
- Make better planning decisions with software integrated between resource planning, sales, and manufacturing and with advanced features for forecasting and master planning.
Private Label Management | Merchandising and Financials | Space and Assortments | Marketing Management | Campaign Management | Promotions and Markdowns Event Management
Supply to Customer
Avanade Connected Retail Software helps you optimize your supply chain and maintain profitable stock levels. Meet customer demand by identifying the best suppliers, planning for inventory, managing allocation, and creating an efficient distribution network. By using accurate demand forecasts, your business avoids under or overstocking, releases cash flow and increases sales with higher inventory turns.
- Intuitively source products based on an analysis of your supply chain strategy, industry trends, and suitable suppliers;
- Maintain profitable inventory levels without compromising customer experience and availability by analyzing supply and demand characteristics by individual products;
- Reduce warehouse and stock room labor with automated allocation and replenishment tools;
- Manage all aspects of transport and distribution including shipment handling, fleet control, carrier selection, and warehouse management;
- Improve order fulfillment and returns with tools for picking, packing, closing out orders, and handling returns; and
- Improve distribution of products with automated purchase orders informing the warehouse when and where items should be shipped.
Category Level Sourcing | Manufacture and Dispatch | Inventory Planning | Distribution Strategy | Inventory Control Management
Sell to Customer
Innovative retailers are experiencing growth and staying competitive by connecting customers to the best offers across multiple channels, particularly online. There are unprecedented opportunities for retailers to profit online with more options for placing orders, making payments, and picking up and returning items. However, as more channels are added to a company’s portfolio, managing and creating transparency across these assets can be challenging.
Avanade Connected Retail Software supports multi-channel operations, helping you stay connected to your customers while achieving fast and consistent growth.
- Achieve customer visibility across channels and a better insight into marketplace commerce and cross-channel flows with centralized data;
- Increase sales with order options that include buying online and returning in store. Improve promotional conversions by managing offers across multiple channels including catalogs, online, and in store;
- Improve customer loyalty with easier shopping choices including pre-order, in-store pickup and return, and Available to Promise;
- Use out-of-the-box support for payment integration including debit and credit and manage payments across channels;
- Create a competitive e-commerce site with tools for SEO and multivariate testing to improve conversion and messaging; and
- Make it easy for customers to find products and buy online with powerful search capabilities and checkout and post-purchase processes.
Sales Management | Integrated Channels | Omni-Channel (E-Commerce) | Digital Marketing | Fraud Prevention | Multicurrency and Multilanguage Capabilities
Operations and Customer Experience
With Avanade Connected Retail Software, employees provide a better service with faster access to product information and time-saving tools that free them to give individual attention to customers. By tailoring product offerings to match targeted customer demand, businesses increase sales and help customers make the most from their time and budget.
- Enable one-to-one loyalty opportunities with a complete customer profile view across channels;
- Enhance customer in-store experience with mobile POS, improved information for selling and better access to inventory information;
- Avoid lengthy queues and underused workers with optimized scheduling, task management, compliance and task-keeping;
- Steer customers toward better offers, target promotions and relevant offers based on previous purchase patterns;
- Manage a chain of stores as one enterprise with individual location visibility. Centrally manage daily operations while tracking sales for each store. Retail Scheduler orchestrates communication between the head office and the stores, right through to the point-of-sale systems; and
- Fully customize your POS to business and store procedures. Off-line mode means tills stay fully operational even during network downtime.
Floor Operations | Back Office Management | Selling Floor Replenishment | Merchandise Receipt, Return, and Transfer | Loyalty Handling
Financials and Business Intelligence
Trying to get an overall view of business performance with outdated systems that don’t talk to each other is painful and frustrating. With Avanade Connected Retail Software you get a comprehensive portfolio view with options to drill down into store and even product details so that you can make the best decisions to keep your retail operation competitive.
- Set up role-specific dashboard KPIs to measure comp sales, traffic, conversion, and company-wide performance;
- Centralized data ensures updates are delivered across the organization in real time. Stay up-to-date with details about configurable, flexible inventory and financial updates, sales-order payments, gift-card usage and issuance, and usage of loyalty points;
- Strong off-the-shelf capabilities allow for upgrades and phased implementation supporting you as your business grows;
- Allow quick filtering of data for custom dates, transaction and statistic level reporting; and
- Analyze sales flow throughout the day by item and store with the option to view in graphical form.
Finance and Accounting Functions | Implement Analytic Tools and Skills | Extract, Transform, and Load Data | Synchronize Omni-Channel Data | Analytics and Reporting
All of the above, plus flexible setup and support options
Avanade Connected Retail Software Solution for Omni-Channel Retailers is tailored to each client’s needs and can be implemented in phases using Avanade Connected Methods (ACM) or all at once using Avanade Fast Implementation (FIT) delivery methodologies.
We can also set up the software on-site or run it for you in the cloud. Our in-the-cloud deployment provides you with everything – hardware, software and implementation services – that you need to:
- Get up and running quickly;
- Lower your overall costs; and
- Improve business agility.
Whatever your preference, Avanade gives you the flexibility to choose the option that’s right for you.