Now, more than ever, retail organizations need to be agile in responding to their customers’ changing needs and preferences.
You know you’re doing well in some areas, but there is always room for improvements. It’s hard to wrap your head around everything going on enough to find the time to make improvements, let alone come up with a proper solution. We get that.
We’ve created a free Current State Analysis to give retail organizations like yours a fast start on defining the business processes and best-practices you need to consider implementing to deliver truly memorable, positive experiences for you customers.
Simply complete the form below and we’ll send our world-class retail industry experts on-site to spend a day with you and your executive team. For Free! No strings attached.*
What do you get?
- Benchmark analysis of your performance across one of the four major pillars of retail management including inventory management, revenue management, sales management including POS, and reporting and analytics capability.
- Comprehensive reporting and valuable information on the strengths and weaknesses of your current retail operational processes.
- Critical insight to help align your business initiatives with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) needs of your organization.
*So, what’s the Catch?
Your company needs to meet a few criteria for size and revenue and you’ll probably want a non-disclosure agreement in place, but otherwise that’s it.
We’re so confident that Avanade can help you better than anyone else that we’re willing to invest in helping to create a roadmap for your success, but there’s no cost or obligation to you for participating in the Current State Analysis.
Workshops are available in the following areas to organizations that meet the necessary criteria.
- Inventory Management and Optimization
- Revenue Management
- Sales Management including Point of Sale (POS)
- Reporting and Analytics.