The use of digital channels, including mobile and social, is revolutionizing the retail experience for customers and retailers. Shoppers have virtually unlimited access to information on products and services, while retailers can gain detailed insight into customers’ spending habits and preferences.
But this new retail experience presents retailers with a new challenge: how to foster and grow customer loyalty. Aberdeen Group’s groundbreaking report, “Next Generation Customer Loyalty: The Evolution of the Digital Customer,” looks at how retailers are using innovative, technology-based methods to develop loyalty and promotions-related offerings, while still utilizing tried and true loyalty components.
The report examines six vital elements in the development of integrated loyalty strategies:
1. Customers Are Driving Cross-Channel Loyalty Initiatives. Learn how fresh, dynamic promotions can drive revenue and increase sales.
2. Retailers Strive for Channel Unification Strategy. Find out why mixed messages don’t work.
3. Cross Channel Loyalty Capabilities. Identify your most eager buyers based on their shopping habits.
4. Loyalty Technology Elements. Discover the components of winning loyalty programs.
5. Cross Channel Technology Enablers. Why are centralized loyalty platforms the key to successful marketing strategies?
6. Supporting Technology. Target your most profitable customers by using proven technological platforms.
Download the report today and gain greater insights into building customer loyalty.